What Is a Deposition Summary?
A Deposition Summary is an accurate, objective, and condensed synopsis of the key points in a deposition transcript.
5 Important Benefits of Deposition Summaries
- Save time. Enable your legal team to focus on more specialized tasks.
- Assist in trial preparation. Deposition Summaries can be a valuable tool to legal teams and even witnesses who may need a case refresher prior to trial.
- Streamline paperwork. The transcript-to-Summary ratio averages about 10:1 pages. When minutes count, this simplifies the effort to locate key points in the transcript.
- Flexibility. Our Summaries are provided in Word format so that you may edit them to suit your exact needs/purposes.
- Trust the experts. Our Summaries are prepared by highly trained and experienced attorneys, paralegals, and subject-matter experts. It is important to note that your court reporter plays no role in preparing the Deposition Summary.