Scheduling Out-of-State Depositions Can be Tricky.
Here are a few important factors to consider:
- Is the remote reporter adequately certified?
- Will the venue be to your client’s liking?
- Can you trust that the transcript will be accurate and arrive in a timely manner?
- Will the transcript reside on a secure repository with easy accessibility now, and in the future?
Trust Local Experts Across the US and Canada
Donovan Reporting is a proud member of DepoSpan, an affiliation of more than 70 locally-owned and managed reporting firms throughout the US and Canada who have been stringently vetted for transcript quality and customer service excellence.
Nationwide Scheduling with Local Expertise –
The Best of Both Worlds!
- Nationwide scheduling – Donovan Reporting provides centralized invoicing, production, and online repositories, all working together to save you time and money.
- Local expertise – Trust DepoSpan reporting firms, their court reporters, and staff to provide consistent quality and service. We ensure that your out-of-area transcripts will meet Donovan Reporting standards, every time.
Donovan Reporting understands your desire to work with a reporting firm having a real local presence. With DepoSpan, we are able to provide knowledgeable and experienced reporters and staff who know the area’s customs and rules and have established relationships with the local Bar and legal community.
DepoSpan holds affiliate conferences annually, which allow us to meet, collaborate, and build trusting relationships with our nationwide partners. You can take comfort knowing that Donovan Reporting will provide the highest quality and value when your cases require out-of-state depositions.
One-Stop Nationwide Scheduling Solutions
With one call to our Atlanta office, Donovan Reporting & Video Conferencing will take care of scheduling through our proven network of partnering affiliates, including:
- Court reporters
- Deposition conference rooms
- Video conferencing
- Realtime and streaming services
Visit our online scheduling page or give us a call 770-499-7499.
Lori T. Donovan, RMR, CRR
Certified Court Reporter