I’m so excited! As we approach the end of 2014, Donovan Reporting is improving our successful communication efforts with the legal community by providing ongoing updates, education and helpful deposition best practices via our newly polished blog.
Welcome, and thanks for visiting!
In the past, the Donovan Reporting blog was focused primarily on grammar tips. Now, we’ll be focusing on a wide range of topics and stories that will have a broader appeal. We appreciate your trust in our ethical court reporting services and hope you’ll visit our blog often.
Moving forward, our posts will focus on a wide range of relevant topics like:
- Video Testimony Best Practices
- Benefits of Realtime Reporting
- Important Deposition Tips Every Attorney Should Know
- Secrets To Streamlining Your Transcript Order
- Tips To Avoid Court Reporter Bias
- How Poorly Phrased Questions Can Tarnish The Record
- Best Practices for Marking Exhibits
- Key Benefits of Neutral Meeting Space
Our goal is to provide valuable information that will help our clients improve all aspects of their involvement with capturing the record. Each case is unique. However, there are many best practices that we’ve gleaned, first hand, while capturing thousands of depositions each year.
We hope you enjoy the blog and will visit often!
Lori T. Donovan, RMR, CRR
Certified Court Reporter
Donovan Reporting & Video Conferencing
237 Roswell Street Marietta, GA 30060
770.499.7499 800.547.1512 FAX: 428-5801